Do the following to disable access to Internet:
- Go to Internet Options in the Control Panel. Go to the Connections tab and click LAN settings. Uncheck "Automatically detect settings" and then check "Use proxy server" and put settings in for a proxy server that doesn't exist. This will time out the Web browser each time a user tries to pull up an Internet site. Unfortunately, a savvy user could go into the settings and fix this.
- Alternatively, you can set the Internet router to deny all port 80 traffic to the WAN from the IP address of the client PC you want to block. This is something that the user is less likely to figure out, and it will effectively block that one PC from Web access, while still allowing all over LAN users full access to the Internet."
Or do the following:
- TCP/IP Properties
- TCP/IP filtering Properties
- Select Enable TCP/IP filtering (All adapters)
- Select Permit Only for all three selections (TCP, UDP, IP)
- Add only the allowed ports that are needed (leaving out port 80 for Web browser traffic)
- Click OK multiple times to close out the windows
For more info goto www.infogallery.webs.com
For My softwares goto www.manishapps.wix.com/mapps