Apps-Blogger+ has found two types of solution for this f**king problem. There are two methods for doing this:
- Boot up with DOS and delete the sam.exe and sam.log files from Windows\system32\config in your hard drive.
- Now when you boot up in NT, the password on your built-in administrator account which will be blank (i.e No password).
- This solution works only if your hard drive is FAT kind.
- Put your hard disk of your computer in any other pc .
- Boot that computer and use your hard disk as a secondary hard disk(Dont boot as primary hard disk)
- Then open that drive in which the victim’s window(or your window) is installed.
- Go to location windows->system32>config
- And delete SAM.exe and SAM.log
- Now remove hard disk and put in your computer.
- And boot your computer